Jeans are a must in most women’s wardrobes however, with this new trend on the rise many clients are confused with what shoes to wear…
So, lets roll up our jeans and get into the nitty and gritty of how to wear this trend.
The rules with the ankle freezer jeans is there aren’t any rules!
The only thing you need to consider is your body balance and that you are creating the correct horizontal balance with the tops and jackets you wear. For instance if you have a long torso and shorter in the leg or lower body, don’t wear your tops too long and maybe opt for a heel with your ankle length denim instead of flat footwear.
TIP: If a skinny fit jean is not for you opt for a culotte style or slim fit with a wider hem!
(Right) Sam turns her new season Just Jeans cargo pants into ankle freezers showing us this look isn’t just for our denim this season!
Ways To Wear Your Ankle Jeans:
- Let your jeans just meet your shoes
- Have bare ankles
- Tuck your jeans into a higher boot to create a different look when you don’t want your ankles on show
- Create an ankle jean from longer jeans by either cutting them and fraying the ends or cuffing them up to a desired length
Some shoe styles that work with ankle freezer jeans are:
- Ankle Boots
- Knee High Boots
- Ballet Flats
- Loafers & backless mule style loafers
- Pumps – this season the block heel is trending
- Mules – slip on styling
TIP: When choosing shoe styles always consider; comfort, style, versatility and occasion.
A Little Shoe/Jean Inspiration:
So tell us are you a lover of the new “Ankle Jean”?